Thursday, March 17, 2011

5 months

"Love is patient, love is kind"

What a different dynamic this scriptural phrase brings when read in the King James version of the Bible found in 1 Corinthians 13:4

"Charity suffereth long, and is kind"

I think that my life has and will be full of patient waiting....but hopefully the waiting will be more like a deferment of the subject while other important matters of life are pursued in the mean time.

In essence, I can patiently wait, so long as it is not the type of inactive waiting that dormants the soul.



Not-so-random-thought: I am not much of a reader, but  I have come to realize that if something is important to me or that I find particularly meaningful, I will read it all in a jiffy, and love it. Perhaps as with many good things in life, we tend to want to share it all with others. Perhaps in the last 5 months I've felt that this desire has been diminished and slightly overlooked. It's not everyday that you can share a good book with a loved one. I am sure that day will come for me. Maybe it has, but I just didn't see it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dad the KL city kid said...

It doesn't matter what goes behind our thinking that makes us patient as long as we are perceived as patient I think! Haha

Friday, April 01, 2011 1:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home