WEEK 4
I have 4 days left at the MTC!!! I just got transfered from my Mandarin District to the Visitor's Center Training. Tomorrow I get to go to Temple Square to tag a long with a temple square sister and take tours for half a day1 I am so excited! This sunday I will be singing a Solo "O My Father" at the Missionary departure farewell.about 300 missionaries will be attending that meeting...it is an honor to get to sing at an MTC meeting! I leave for Oakland, California Wednesday morning Feb 28! My companion right now is Sister Feng from Mainland China. We were companions for a couple hours on my first day at the MTC. It's good to have her back again =) We try to speak as much Mandarin as possible because we are both called to Mandarin speaking at Temple Visitor's Centers. I love this place at the MTC. Now it is time to leave this "school" and go out into the REAL world! I hope I am prepared! The Lord qualifies.
Labels: mission

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home