WEEK 16
New Area!!
New Companion!!
Yes. Change again. I love it. I have Sister Scholl (my trainer) as my companion again, but we will also have Sister Hsiao as a companion. This means we are a three-some =)
Sister Hsiao came a transfer after me, so she is still new to the mission. She is from Taiwan. So it's nice to have a REAL native speaker serving with us in the Chinese branch..hehe. I am so excitied!
This new transfer will be especailly unique. There will be more new things to learn, more challenges to overcome. But the work is still sweet.
We will be squishing in a tiny apartment with 5 sisters and 1 bathroom. go figure! And we are all on crazy Visitor's Center schedules, working in different proselyting areas and sharing one car. but hey, there are more important things on the mission to worry about than bathrooms, so, not to worry, we'll be fine =)
This will be yet another wonderful transfer! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home