WEEK 29
This past week was one spent at home and nursing my dearest companion. We saw a Gastroenterologist (stomach specialist) on Thursday and went to the hospital on Friday for an endoscopy procedure which is putting a tube down the throat with a camera attached to look inside sister Hsiao's stomach. The doctor also did a biopsy (taking tissue sample from the stomach) so that they can find out what's the cause of all this awful pain that my poor companion is going through. From the endoscopy procedure, they found out it is not stomach ulcer. So they took some blood samples along with the tissue samples to further the study. We will find out the results in at least a week….
Don't worry….no one is dying yet…
Last night Sister Hsiao was feeling much better, after a hard week of pain and also taking all kinds of drugs and the wrong drugs..that caused a goofy brain and some incoherency (it wasn't funny at the moment, but when we look back, we laugh about it now..).
Sister Hsiao and I laughed a lot last night as we did the nightly ritual of saying "I love you because……I love you because…" before going to bed. We have built a great friendship as we've been through so much together. (We were in a three-some companionship with Sis. Scholl back in Oakland Chinese branch 2 transfers ago) It is interesting how much closer and stronger a relationship gets when you have more hardships and challenges to overcome. It's been a great week!
By the way, I failed to mention last transfer about the "I love you because…" tradition of the Danville/Alamo apartment. As a companionship, we say different things each night to our companions about why we love them. It is the healthiest and most fun thing to do for a companionship. I love it!
Oops..time is up…gotta go….sorry…
Family, I love you because…you write me letters/e-mails every week!
Don't worry….no one is dying yet…
Last night Sister Hsiao was feeling much better, after a hard week of pain and also taking all kinds of drugs and the wrong drugs..that caused a goofy brain and some incoherency (it wasn't funny at the moment, but when we look back, we laugh about it now..).
Sister Hsiao and I laughed a lot last night as we did the nightly ritual of saying "I love you because……I love you because…" before going to bed. We have built a great friendship as we've been through so much together. (We were in a three-some companionship with Sis. Scholl back in Oakland Chinese branch 2 transfers ago) It is interesting how much closer and stronger a relationship gets when you have more hardships and challenges to overcome. It's been a great week!
By the way, I failed to mention last transfer about the "I love you because…" tradition of the Danville/Alamo apartment. As a companionship, we say different things each night to our companions about why we love them. It is the healthiest and most fun thing to do for a companionship. I love it!
Oops..time is up…gotta go….sorry…
Family, I love you because…you write me letters/e-mails every week!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home