WEEK 46
The Mission Christmas Devotional last Wednesday went really well. I sang soprano for a quartet "O Holy Night" and Sister Greer and I did a duet at the end of the program "Born to Wear a Crown." We almost didn't get to sing that number because the program was full, but Sister Beck kindly put us in the end. And I am grateful for that opportunity. For I still remember the first time I sang that Christmas song, it was with mom and Han played the clarinet too. That was the Christmas before I left home for the very first time for BYU-Hawaii…
As shared last week, we went to the Temple after the devotional as a mission. It was amazing and the feeling you get when you sit in the Celestial room with so many fellow missionaries is just priceless!
I just received a package from mom today =) Thanks mom! I haven't opened it yet, but I'm sure there's a lot of good stuff in there!
I have been very blessed this year and especially this Christmas season…thank you for your prayers and your gifts and cute letters and notes. I Love you so much and think of you and pray for each of you EVERYDAY too!!! HUGZ!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home