WEEK 57
This past week on Mar 1, Saturday, Wayne Wong got baptized and was confirmed on Sunday at sacrament meeting. The members of the Oakland 7th branch were very supportive of this baptism and many were involved with his baptism program, which is a great relief for Sister Hsiao and I. We have taught Wayne from the start to his baptism day and this is the first time I've experienced that, since I was always transefered out of the area when our investigator was about to be baptized. I have been fortunate enough to attend those baptism,so that's like enjoying a cake that I didn't have to bake =) So much care and careful planning have been put into making this baptism a memorable one for Wayne, and he truly was the happiest man after he was baptized. I've learned a lot from this experience too, and it's amazing to see the opposition that comes when someone decides to be baptized.
By the end of the week, Sister Hsiao and I were tired and worn out(many other things had happened too), but not without a smile on our faces and within our hearts.
By the end of the week, Sister Hsiao and I were tired and worn out(many other things had happened too), but not without a smile on our faces and within our hearts.
"Wherefore, let no man glory in man, but rather let him glory in God, who shall subdue all enemies under his feet." ~D&C 76:61
I've learned this great lesson during the last 7 days on this mission.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home