WEEK 60
This past Saturday Sister Leung and I got to attend the baptism of Brother Dahlstrom in the Danville 2nd Ward. He had been a "dry Mormon" for 30 years. Many little miracles led up to this baptism day, and Sister Leung and I were privileged to know this wonderful couple while we served in that ward. Sister Dahlstrom is such a faithful member and serves in the Temple every week. She had tears in her eyes as she watched her husband come out of the water, new and reborn. It was a wonderful moment and we are excited for them to be sealed in the Temple a year from now!
This reminded me of Sister Jenny Han's family and Brother Han's baptism in Jan 2006 that I was able to be present at. What great examples these faithful sisters are, of patience and steadfastness in Christ!
This reminded me of Sister Jenny Han's family and Brother Han's baptism in Jan 2006 that I was able to be present at. What great examples these faithful sisters are, of patience and steadfastness in Christ!
This week we will be having Zone Conference & I am excited to be spiritually fed =)
I've gotta go now, so I'll write more next week.
I love you all!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home